Friday, October 30, 2009

An Obsession

I found this survey on Alexevans.net
I guess Im bored out of my mind that I repost this survey.

Pick Your Artist:
Panic! At The Disco

Are you male or female?
She's A Handsome Woman

Describe Yourself:
The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know

How do you feel:
Mad As Rabbits

Describe where you currently live:
Behind The Sea

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Do You Know What I'm Seeing

Your favorite form of transportation:
The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage

Your best friend is:
She Had The World

What is Life to you:
I Constantly Thank God For Esteban

Your Fear:
It's Almost Halloween

What is the best advice you have to give:
Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

How I would like to die:
Nine In The Afternoon

My motto:
New Perspective


panic at the disco Pictures, Images and Photos

Love,
anas

-more survey coming up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment