Saturday, November 28, 2009

He's Dead

When I write this the rain was pouring hardly.
The rain poured without mercy for my heart.
I wish I could cried as hard as the clouds cried,but I couldnt.
Because I have a party to handle today.

Well,sure you gonna ask me 'Who??'
I hate to type this,but I want too.
I hate my brains,I can tell you that my brains are starting to do anything they want without my permission.
So,this happened on this morning when I was asleep.
I was dreaming that I was buying video cameras*whatever*
Suddenly,

Danial:Ha??Abg Sexy meninggal??
Me:*Awake from my dream on sudden*
Danial:Oh..okay..blabla..Bye*was talking on the phone*
Me:Knape Dan??Abang Sexy meninggal??
Danial:Ahah
Me:***** datang tak??
Danial:Tak
Me:*laid my head and continued my sleep*

****** supposed to come to Danial's birthday party.Since thats the reason,that'll be fine :)
Okay,thats me.I have morning sickness problem.
I dont really know what does 'morning sickness' really mean but my problem is,when people come to me on the morning and inform me that someone just died.I dont feel anything,I could not feel anything.Even the sadness feeling.Like when my Atuk died 2 years ago.But when Im fresh after taking bath then the sadness will come to me and thats the truth.
Sometimes,its pretty lame to tell the truth.

So,he's dead.I dont know if my brother was telling lies to me.
But he said,Abg Sexy was hit by a car.
Buried on this evening,when?I dont know.Maybe dah dikebumikan.

When I told Mami about this ,I can tell you that she was the most sad person in the house.
Why??Because she's sad for his mother.

Kak Endang pulak.
'kalau hujan-hujan begini maknanya dia masih tak mau mati'
:(
who wants to die??

I've been keeping this quote for so long in my phone.This is very meaningful quote.


♥anas

Abg Sexy:abang hensem
*****:adik dia

Im sorry Natasha,Shafiah and Nadia.My phone line was barred so I cant make a call.
Call me for sleepover and for this coming12th.Anything really.

No comments:

Post a Comment