This morning*not exactly morning,but I just cant remember the time*
Mami called me.
Well,as usual she asked about how were we doing and
any stuff that related to mami daughter talk.
So I asked her if she found a house.
Guess what?She said yes!
New school??
Yess!!
Ahaha great,I love mami.
Then we talk,talk talk.
Passed to Rafael,passed to Danial and to me back.
Until,she said
Mami:Okay,see you tomorrow
Me: Mami balik esok ke?
Mami: Yelah,why? Tak nak mami balik.
Me: Eh,takde lah,ingatkan blik ahad kalau tak,ingatkan nak buat parti hehe
...blahblahblah...
'Bye'
'Bye'
Okay Im really excited about moving to Surabaya.
So this is my
new house
Dian Istana
new school
Surabaya International School
*click the link,i want my gayfriends to check it out*
Tadi,I went to Pasar Malam.
I saw a lot of my school mates
Argghh!!I miss my school.A lot
Oh gayfriends when are we gonna meet up + sleepover again.
I miss you guys a lot.
Better be quick.
Later you guys might be busy with family vacation.
Oh gayfriend!!!!!I just found out that I have a hot neighbour staying depan my house
I saw him at pasar malam*melt*
++he's a boy
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment