You do know that I slept with my granny last night,dont you??
Im on my own,which is always the thing I am frightened off.
Nahh,not really.
Everybody was gone to McD for breakfast when I was asleep.
Tomorrow Im leaving for Bali
Which I've no interest to even know cause Tharani wont be there.
And I dont know how to enjoy cuci mata alone watching all hot Australian surfers carrying their surf boards,half naked running like a little kids to the beach with the salty waves coming and crashing against my skin.
Im starting to enjoy this trip,even Im not even there yet
And Yes!!I sedang menggatal
I just finished packing all my stuff and later Im gonna snuck myself into my bed for a good sleep
I have to wake up at 5am tomorrow for my 8.30am flight..ugh.
My next current status gonna be offline since Maxis Broadband are unusable in That-Place
Im sure gonna miss my blog.
I'll draft something on my journal so I can post something here soon.
Oh,Im coming home on the 23rd
Just a day before PMR's results coming out.
No more stressing myself out.
Its gonna be a real leisure time
Gahh..Bye
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment