Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Old House In My Heart


This is how I look like right now and thats the Comodo I'm gonna tell you.
The scenery was not like this but kinda look the same.
I hope you get what I'm trying to tell you.

Saturday(5/12/2009)

Good morning!Today I woke up really early to jog.
I didnt really jog,but instead I went to this dead end road of Lestari Perdana 8 so I can rest my mind there with Kak Endang.
I dont know why the dogs kept barking over me.
Stupid dogs.I hate dogs.
So,I went through this bushes of long grasses which brought me to this deserted land.
I think it was the river bank.
OMG!!!OMG!! I couldnt believe it!
I saw a big lizard was swimming on the notsodeepriver,then it climb to the bank after hearing out footsteps.
The scenery was LUSH .
Its like Arizona's rainforest in the middle of a city called Kuala Lumpur.
The swamp was a mega WOW and it was covered by a cloud of mist.
Sorry no picture because I didnt brought my camera along.
And I felt that it was illegal to take picture at that kind of place.
I wish I could bring my gayfriends there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On the afternoon,after lunch we all went to our old house in Serdang Raya to clean up the house cause the stupid bastard son of a bitch who used to rent the house has run away without paying the rent.
Buat susah mak bapak orang je.

Im gonna tell you bout my ex neighbour.
They all have grown up and they all are boys and hot.
Semua handsome.(termasuk Ikmal dengan Nasrul dengan Tilakh)
Depan,belakang,kiri,kanan you name it from angles they're hot.
One of  them look like Abang Baru.
Rambut Mohawk.
Pakai baju merah.

On way back,we passed by the football field.
If you were there I swear to god,just like me you gonna drool :D
Half naked boys were everywhere.
Most of them were playing football.
Luckily tak ada yang 100% naked.
Haha

Then we went shopping and I dont have to tell you this.

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment