You have to answer it.
Post something on the shoutbox.
I've decided to change it from
Just Another Bad Blog to The Cliche Blog
Well,when I first started my blog I thought I was gonna use it on a bad purpose.
I mean a real bad purpose.
So,Just Another Bad Blog it was.
But,I've never posted anything negative so why not make a change
Firstly,I thought blogging was a for-fun thing to do when I get bored.
I was wrong,I got addicted to it.
And thats the reason I've posted crap on my blog.
Just like what I'm doing right now.
I've changed it to The Cliche Blog
because Im cliche for real
I dont need people to comment,I just knew it.
---------------------------------------------------
Today's boring fact
McDonald
Boring: Had dinner at McD
Interesting: Ordered at the abang hensem's counter
Good Mixer
Boring: Masuk for a sec then keluar balik
Interesting: Said hello to abang hensem.Okay I didnt.
But I like his hair and his skinny jeans.
InternetBoring: going online as usual
Interesting:
Jusco
Boring: Wore skinny jeans to Jusco instead of my PJ
Interesting: Got my underarm smelled like pig's shit,terlupa nak pakai deodorant
Okay sorry today's pics is all about skinnies.
Do you like skinny jeans?
I am definitely in love with it.
I'd love to wear it everyday,
if only I dont have this apple bottom on my back.
The bright skinny jeans are wowzer*drool*But to much of attention seeking
I really miss my parents.
They're coming home on this Sunday
♥anas






No comments:
Post a Comment