
As promised Im here to blog out longer than what I wrote yesterday.
I just finished all of my homework.
Actually,not all.I still got my Advance Computer html and forms to do.
But I think I can get it done while finishing this post.
I forgotten to tell you that my mom is currently in Malaysia.
She went back there on last Saturday and my Atuk is currently here.
He came here last Saturday too.
Mami and Atuk met at airport then done.
-----------------------------------------------
Okay,I wasnt away for these previous days.
I've lied to you if I said I dont have the time to press on the 'ON' button to start the computer on.
Im with the computer for almost every time since my homework is in the lappies.
It just that I got stucked with nothing to blog out and I was stressed
The school system is killing me
The moodle is killing me
The jet lag is killing me
The Pilates and Yoga are killing me
*moodle is our school website where we get the homework from*
*we did Pilates and Yoga for PE.They ate my bone away*
Talking about PE*Physical Education*
we did soccer today cause the gym was taken.
The elementary school was having their sports day,Rafael also
Ninth graders were funny.
They dont really know how to play football and we all kept falling on mud.
The girl of course they ewwwedd all the time
But then the boys doesnt seems like they care at all.
Siap baring2 lagi atas lumpur
And then,came out all this girls from Citraland school cheering for us
*next door indonesian school*
I kicked the ball but this boy named Andre was too hyperactive he kicked all the ball I was about to kick.
I wish I could kick his ass
If only you see what happened to his PE shirt then you'll know it.
He throw it away.Anak orang kaya la kot.Mat Salleh
Oh anyway I should show you my previous Advance Computer homework.
Its the bestest homework I've ever done.
Creating a web page about my favorite band.
Mr.Moran loves it.And he went to Panic At The Disco official website
And then whatsoeverhisnamewas said
'OMG!OMG!Mr.Moran!Click play on the picture.So we can see the hot Megan Foxx'
Yeah,everybody should love Megan Foxx
It actually doesnt looks like this.
But I've edited on Paint.
Dont mind,its actually nicer than this image
I actually have lots more of my boring story to tell you
But I have to get my ass away from the laptop so I can study for tomorrow quiz
-South West Asia Map for World History
-Romeo and Juliet for English
ps: I got my unwanted tan today for playing football :(

No comments:
Post a Comment