Saturday, February 27, 2010

In My Thought I Am The Bestest Shopaholic You've Ever Met

Yes I am.
Yesterday was holiday so yayy.
I went to Supermall yesterday over nothing.

Next 2 week my relatives from Malaysia is coming
and this Friday Im going to Bali.Mega yay!!

Oh anyway I cant wait longer for my friends to come over to my house.
I will bring you guys to the cheapest place to shop.
I mean let see what I bought yesterday

1.Hello Kitty ear phone
2.A pair of stripe socks
3.Hello Kitty ear phone
4.Ribbon hair clip and a pin??
5.A pin?
6.Earing that I bought because it was so cute but I won't wear it.
7.Stuff I bought yesterday excluding my Aino
8.Pink purse! Im in love with it

Okay so you total up all this stuff.
How much you think it cost me?
50 bucks??Nope
I bought all of them for around 25 bucks

Haha I told you Im the bestest shopaholic you've ever meet
Ceh prasan je


And then I saw this 'Hello Kitty Shop'
Gosh I wish the shop  was my house or at least my bedroom
This is the shop where I bought my earphone of course
I dont care if they're fake.The earphone was exported from Hong Kong.

Anyway,here the pic..

anas

Selamat Menyambut Maulidur Rasul,sekian.

No comments:

Post a Comment