Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pinky Day

I started up my day with Tablerone,a cup of Milo
and bread with chocolate spread.
How chocaholic am I?
Now I know why my diet never works.
Haha
My dad is here,finally.He bought us a bag of Tablerone.
Awesome,I know
But today Abuk and Atuk is going back to Malaysia.
Im sure gonna miss Abuk's cook and Atuk's British accent
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opps sorry that was last week post,but I didnt published it.
Today my dad went back to Malaysia after a very long hugs.
I wasnt allowed to sent him to the airport because Mami
doesnt want to see me crying over and over again.
Three words.I hate airport.
You dont know how it feels like when you're in long distance
relationship until you experienced it.
I can tell you that I cried so hard that everybody looked at me
when I sent my grandparents

I havent blog out for a week.
My mom would have call me a lazy bum for being such a lazy ass.
Arent they mean the same?
I have two things I wanna tell you about this week
Opps no..maybe three or more

1.My mom is famous.
Ok,last few days my mom was in newspaper.
I couldnt recall the paper's name and I couldnt find the paper
I dont know where she put it.
So I cant show my famous mom to you.I'll find it soon.

2.Valantine Dance!!boring..
Of course I've call it boring cause I dont have a partner
and Im not sure if Im going.
My mom said I should go cause it will be my very first time,so do my teacher.
Sounds fun.I got the dress and everything else for the dance but
I dont have a friend to company me.
Shit.

3.I've changed
Im no longer a Kampung Girl as the 'Bandar Girl' called me.
Well,I've never been a Kampung Girl..Im a Gadis Melayu.lol?
Im yet not a town girl.Im a teen Im changing slowly.
No worries.When I come home Im always the old Anas.
Anas,she's nice and she have all her friends with her.
Anastassia dont,She stucked in Anas's body.
She's in the middle of no where.

I sounds emo.
Yes,Im gonna dye my hair pink soon.
I dont know where I get the crazy idea.
Maybe I was just kidding or maybe not at all.
But I've bought the dye already because it was crazily cheap.
 
4.I dont know fashion
Thats what she called me.I've changed and I think Im gonna make a lot of
DIY(Do it yourself) stuff in future.
After I finish with this Im going to take bath and do the homework and then I'll start on my DIY stuff

5.Shopaholic needs money
I've changed into a shopaholic because everything here is so cheap.
Everytime I go to the shopping mall I always beg myselffor not buying
those items and force myself to say that they're expensive like Jimmy Choo's.
But whatever,I never had my own money, my mom's paying.
Isnt that the bestest thing ?

***
I know my gayfriends are soo gonna hate me if they read this
But I still love you and my love towards you guys will never change.
Eh,sorry I sounds little bit like Romeo.
Urggh,you should read Romeo and Juliet.
Romeo is too Jiwang.But he's too cute to be hated













































































This famous girl is my idol.
I wont mention her name as she's too famous.

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment