My Spring Break in Malaysia was fun.
I kinda falling in love with the whole weeks cause I've been friendless for the past 3 months.
Its good to have that feeling back.
You know.Hanging out with friends.Being camwhores with your bffs.Being seen by the hot guys.Back on the track chasing hotties.
I just realized something.
Being honest I tell you that Malaysian dudes is more 'miang' compared to Indonesian guy.
I mean you know...
And of course there is lots more hot guy in Malaysia which make me looking forward on going back home.
I really love it when Im finally back in Malaysia.
I went out with Tharani cause she's the only friend that is still in KL cause the others is too busy with school and they are at their asrama.
So I dress up as a perfect scene(colourful) because I've been dressing black(emo) over the past 3 months to show my emoness.
I thought its gonna be a fun and colourful day cause Im gonna meet Tharani.
Yes.At first everything went well.
But then, everything went vice versa.We fought.
Because I was as mad as hatter,I just said bye without a smile or looking at her face and blah.
Leaving her alone sitting at the waiting sit at the KL central.
Nadia Jamludeen I am fucking mad at you cause you did NOT come to my house for sleepover.
You are a total bitch*eat your brain*
NomnomnomRAWR
Im sorry to post this pic,but hey Nadia. my internet friend own a T-shirt clothing line.One of his shirt name is Vagina Face.Cool huh??
♥anas





No comments:
Post a Comment