Anyway today was a weird day because I have never been so reckless before.
I was weak. I failed dodge ball.
Got hit everywhere. So WTF
And next PE class we're going to do swimming and I have no idea what to wear.
Haha
Oh by the way I have a story for you.
I met this Korean guy at school. Just my type. He's kinda emo.
But Im not sure what was his name because he was my senior.
I was walking my brother to the carpark and suddenly I felt a pressure beneath my skin on my shoulder.
'Who the fuck?'
I turned back. It was the Korean guy.
I gave him a what glance.
He stuttered. I smile, pulled him in and gave him a kiss on his fleshy lips.
He pushed me away and slap me on my face.
'What the fuck??'
'Im gay'
'Okay.Cool'
'Huh?'
'You dont even have penis'
'I do'
'Really?'*awkward face*
'Im Lady gaga'
Continue kissing.
Okay that was a total joke.
The real one was this.
When he stuttered I smiled and nodded and tell him that Rafael is my brother. I walked away but he kept following me. But whatever I was tired.
Just to make the story sounds romantic I cropped the boring information. But the rest was true.
And my another awkward story for today was on my way to Geometry's class.
Before heading to my geometry class I dropped by to my locker to pick up some stuff.
As I walk to my locker I saw this American teenager couple.
The girl and the boy was.. well let just define them as perfect.
I was behind them walking.
We were like walking in the same way but to different destination.
I stop at my locker and they walk away.
I stop giving a damn about them and opened my locker while singing 'Your Guardian Angel'
Yeah emo I know.
Because my locker was on the bottom I had to bring myself standing on my knee.
And suddenly CRACK. WTF!Stupid old lame knee.
I thought there was nobody around the hallway so I kept singing Your Guardian Angel.
My stuff was ready so I stand up with a smug even there was no reason to smug.
Once I look around on my shoulder I saw the couple was sitting at a bench nearby watching me.
They were giving me this awkward-angry-justliketheyjustbrokeupoverme-look.
Then I reply them what look and run away.
I honestly was scared with the expression on his face because he was a kind of smiling man.
Anyway,that was the hottest face from him I've ever seen.


No comments:
Post a Comment