Thursday, April 29, 2010

Body Parts


My heart: Hey BrainofAnastassia
My brain: Hey HeartofAnastassia
My heart: What are you doing?
My brain: Procrastinating
My heart: Of what?
My brain: My study
My heart: Why?
My brain: Somebody asked me to the prom.
My heart: Who?
My brain: Myself
My heart: You are dreaming, arent you?
My brain: Yes. Why?
My heart: You are a weirdo
My brain: Yes I am
My heart: How do I help you?
My brain: Bring me a heart.
My heart: Me?
My brain: Yeah
My heart: But why? You are freaking me out braniac
My brain: Because I need you.
My heart: For..
My brain: Too replace the broken heart that leaved me. We need each other to make Anastassia remain normal
My heart: What do you mean of normal?
My brain: She's turning into this depressed immature girl that I dont want to stay in her body anymore. I couldn't help but to send impulses to her hair root telling to let all the hair fall :(
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She's masturbating.
Insane right.
I had a great dodge ball game today.
Yeah it was great because I play so hard(lies) this hot guy falls on me...
ON THE LEG. Yeah sex on the leg lol.

BANG!!!
Andre: Anastassia are you okay?
Me: Ouch*in serious way,can you believe it Im not even smiling to him when he laughs to me*Sakit la pukimak (seriuosly it was hurt because my ass bang onto the floor and his wooden leg hit mine)

Andre: Im sorry *laugh* Are you okay Anastassia
Me: Yeah Im fine.

We then both went out from the court for having sex on the leg during game.
Joking. We went out from the court because when he fell on me I was walking in the middle of the court to go outta court because I was eliminated because somebody stupid hit me with the ball. On my walking, Andre who is too hyperactive to be a human ran away from got hitted by the ball and BANG onto me. Thus, we both were eliminated from the fucking court *Okay x kalau nak jawab soalan science macam ni?*

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment