Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Pathetic Yesterday

Please read through the Q & A.

It little bit tell about my yesterday.

I'll update my yesterday on the next day.

----------------------------------------------------



"Without saying names, whats one thing about the last person you kissed?
He was just a boy. And I was just the girl.

Wall paper on your cell?
Audrey Kitching posing at her old house in her pink half covered chest bikini.

Is there anybody you wish you could spend time with right now?
Yes.Always.

How was last night?
This quiz is mean. I was at Pak Walruz’s funeral. Obviously yesterday was a sad night.

Describe how you feel right now in one word?
Lost.

Is there a girl that knows everything or almost everything about you?
Good. Any of my gayfriends can be
Bad. One word. Bitch.

Have you ever slept in the same bed with the last person you kissed?
Yeah. I AM on the same bed as he is now :)

What were you doing at 10:30 last night?
In the car. On our way to the funeral.

Are you listening to any music right now?
A soundtrack from this Chinese movie that my mom’s watching

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
No

Out of Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Or Subway. Which one do you love the most?
Pizza Hut

Think back in April, how was your love life then?
Its 4th April. Wtf are you expecting me to say.

Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
No. Because he had a pathetic life that he does not even own a phone.

Who was the last person that you cried in front of?
My Granny.(My recent problem is piling up and Im struggling to get through my life)
My Laptop. (Din Beramboi Passed Away)
Ms,Wieben & My Mom.(Parent Teacher Conference.The teacher tried to speak about who my friends are then I started to cry)
Everybody.(Pak Waras passed away)

Why'd you cry?
Stressesd. Bad Headache. Funeral. My long distance dad & friends.

Are you in love?
Yes. Forbidden crush though.

Have you ever thought that you were going to marry a person?
Yes. But since its only 1 and half year till 2012 I changed my mind. Lol that was a joke.

Is any your friends single?
Yes Yes Yes.

Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it?
Not yet.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes and always.


Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Put yourself in that situation. You’ll never realize that.

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
Yes. I wanna find a photo of me with him when we was a kid and show it to him, including uploading it on Facebook.

So...the last person you kissed asks you to marry them, you say?
Hey, get a life. We’ve been sticking together since you were born.Are you out of mind. You are my brother.

Did the last person you kissed name start with D, T, Z or L?
No.

Does anyone have feelings for you?
Don’t think so

When you're bored in class, what do you usually do?
Go to some random jokes websites. That’s fun. People thought I was crazy cause I laugh alone in class.

What is your favorite color out of these 5: Green, yellow, blue, pink, or red?
Pink. Actual is black and Im not that girly

Would you rather grow old with someone or stay single forever?
Grow old with someone. I’ve lied if I said I love being single. For now maybe yeah. Not for long.

Has anyone ever said anything that brought tears to your eyes?
Last Thursday was 1st April. My teacher didn’t prank me. But speak out about my friends which was nobody.

Can you honestly say that at this point in time your happy with the way things things are?
Look around and compare yourself with the other who is worse. My life is far from perfect but Im happy with my life.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Nothing maybe.

Ever had an argument with anyone on your top friends?
No

Have you ever kissed a blue-eyed person?
My wish. Oh wait. Does someone in the poster counts?

I bet you miss somebody right now?
Yes.

Was yesterday better than today?
No.PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT YESTERDAY

Have you hugged/kissed someone in the past 5 days?
Yes.The fact is that I kiss someone everyday.

Do you think relationships are hard?
Idk

Do you know anyone who harms themselves?
Yes. I saw the cut. It was gross.I’ll never try to commit suicide or adding any scars on my body. I had enough scars and all I need is to get rid of them.

Is it hard for you to be happy for someone else?
Yes.

Who did you last say "i love you" to?
My mom

Did you mean "I love you" when you said it last?
Yes.

Expecting something to change in the next month?
Hope so.

Is there someone who can always make you smile?
Yes. And make me depressed on the same time.

If your boyfriend or girlfriend cheated on you, would yu take them back?
Never got through this one. No comment

Do you need to say anything to anyone?
So much but I don’t want to take my blog for granted, bitch.

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment