As promised, Im writing you about
If you went through my blog literally you'll know whats that about.
But since nofuckingbody cares about my blog here is my explanation about FON.
FON means
The FON contains the activities where all the SIS(my school) students have to wear their own traditional uniform and each county has to present anything that related to their country such as dance or martial arts.
Get it? Sorry for the bad explanation. I created it by myself.
Ok back to the FON night.
I came as the Gadis Melayu Terakhir because I wore Kebaya and I had my hair on bun and I walk really slow just like Gadis Melayu Terakhir supposed to be (only because my skirt was fucking tight >:( )
Then sampai-sampai have to register, around 1200 people came and my school has very strict security you wont like it either.
Then went to eat, look at Malaysian counter. All the food wasnt Malaysian at all so I only went to the American counter and grabbed some snack and cakes.
Forgot to mention, my grandparents were there too. And Ayah was of course in his flight on his way to Surabaya. he only arrived later after the parade.
After eating, the kids have to go to the second floor and gather for the parade and all the parents have to go to the gym to watch the parade.
Me, of course was located next to him. I have to hold his hand for the entire parade till we get to our reserved seats for the performers. Yes, he was
Epic failure??
No.Nope at all. Only till you check out my parade pic :DD
Comment: Im behind the blue guy. Have a guess which one is freakingphiqt?
Haha..
Comment: Natalia posing. My mom was capturing the pic and I was like went near to Nelly and then, tongue's out and then this weird guy nearby, gimme a really weird look so I went back again lol
Comment:This was the seat I was talking about.
Comment: Theres a reason to fall in love with this threesome pics :DD and look over it for dizilion times :D Its me standing next to freakingphiqt.
Stop about the amazing pictures and now back to my FON stories :)
Right after the parade we have to go sit at our seats. Idk the exact way to tell you but to draw you a pic.
So this was where we seat. Then Nelly have to go to change her ChiongSam to Baju Kurung.
Her seat was empty. I really wanna sit there, but I didnt till Ateeq (who was sitting on Freakinphiqt thigh) call me.
He asked me
'Who made that??'
'What?'
'That one' * pointing to the screen showing a slide show*
'Oh.Me.I made that.' *Oh yes i love bullying that kid*
Then we talk talk talk and talk until
Ateeq said
'I feel so comfortable here'*proud face*
*I was desperate, so I smiled then move to the sit next to freakingphiqt and replied*
'I feel comfortable here, too but I wish I can sit at where you are lol'
Mission accomplish. I dont talk much with Freakingphiqt.
I spent most of the time looking at his jaw(konon2 pandang Ateeq la) and talk to his brother.
Yay!!!
Then it was the time for the Malaysian to present. Heres the pics
Comment: No comment . I love the lightning because it makes us looks like dancing in the kayangan(what is kayangan in BI??)
Then we were back at our sit, but everybody was messed out. I was sitting next to Allan. he was a very nice guy, we talk a lot and Im really sorry that he lost his Blackberry that day,anyway his dad bought him a new one on the next day. Cool huh?
And the other next to me was nobody
I was barefooted since I did the dance then Qill the killer(he's a nice guy though and he's Frekingphiqt bro) came sat next to me and wear his shoe on.
'Qill. Can you please take my shoe?'*cute face*
*take shoe which was on the other side of him* 'I bet this make you taller'
*mad face* 'What?! Okay. I know Im short..but you're shorter'
'Haha'
'Kidding kidding'*put on shoe*'Qill,how tall are you?'
*laugh for his own sake* 'I have no idea'
'Im around 159. I think you're taller'
'Haha'
'Haha'
*He is the guy in the yellow Baju Melayu*
Then we spend around one hour and half watching the other dances presented by another countries then go home.Our car was really packed just like a Sardine can.Imagine. Toyota Camry carying 7 peoples + my driver.
1. Me, Rafael and my mom
2. Me and my mom
3.Me,my grandparents,Ayah,Rafael and Danial4.Me and Nelly(freakingphiqt bro)
♥anas


kalau dtg M'sia sure ramai perempuan cair dgn freakingphiqt tu nasib kat indon. tapi pegi indon bukan jadi indon but jadi caucasian
ReplyDeletehaha mmg pon..plik kan?
ReplyDelete