Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You Should Not Tantalize Bert

Top by Esprit,skinny jeans by Chick Avenue , pink purse from a notsofamousvillage , nerd glass from Roy Bun lol :D
Make up and hair by Me(it was only the eyeliner and the hairspray, I should learn more about make up)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Uhuh bitch Im no longer the one who you call idiot in village way.
You are the one who's dropping far from whatever it was.
I honestly will veto on every word you say, For.Ever.

FON(Festival Of Nations) is on Friday.
I can not wait for it.
My Atuk is coming tomorrow and Ayah will come by Friday's evening.
Hope it wont be too late for him to watch me dancing presenting Malaysia,with my brothers, Freakingphiqt and the other Malaysian.
I cannot wait for the food tasting, Im gonna finish all the Malaysian food.
There will be 7 of us coming.
Atuk,Abuk(my granny),Ayah,Mami,Me,Danial and Rafael.
Maybe you'll think Im such a major retard for putting Adam Lambert's pic on my blog.
Wait.Wtf?Adam Lambert??
Okay, I've never been a huge fan of Adam.He's a gay.
Wait!I've never say that I hate gay people.
But I honestly will say that Im in love with his hair in his new video.What Do You Want From Me.
He looks so cute just like Freakingphiqt.
The third picture is so gonna be my Aino's wallpaper for a week >_<

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment