Saturday, May 15, 2010

Meet Dr. Anastassia Urie

You dont find me uploading my picture everyday, so cheers for Dr.Urie.
Nobody request this but we all had been in the same troublesome which is not awesome at all. So I made this post for you guys. Here is Q&A answered by Dr. Urie(hehe me)

QDear Dr Urie,
Your awesome and hot I wish I am you.Anyway, here is my question. Lately, I've been noticing myself to be really popular on Myspace, Im not really sure why it happens. The last thing I updated on Myspace was seting up my naked picture as default picture. Can you explain me why is this happening? Please help me Im sick of these stalker.
-gadis pemalu

AHey gadis pemalu,
Yeah I know I am awesome, really. Sometimes I even myself want to be me. So there is no doubt people always have crush on me and those stalker are normal. Okay, first thing is why the fuck on earth did you upload your naked pic on Myspace. Can you give me link to your profile hehe. Since thing happens please DO NOT change your profile pic like the girl with their fake big eyes and fucking no lips. They all thought they look cute but Nay. They look like bimbos having trouble with pooping. In conclusion I prefer your naked pic. About those boys, take a deep breathe and calm down. Its normal,always happen to me. When guys say something like
'Hey darling, do you know how cute you are and how your eyes are in my brain everytime I tried to sleep'
nahh dont trust them.BOYS.BOYS.
I bet they probaly were saying this hun
'Hey smexy ass, do you know how big your boobs are and how your boob and your ass haunt my brain everytime I masturbate'
anyway here is the best way to answer them
'Hey ugly,
Im really glad you have crush on me. I know how much you are dieing to take me out and do all that gross stuff you know. I'd love to go out with you only if you know the truth is that pic is photoshopped including my boobs my face,hair and blabla'
I wonder why your name is Gadis Pemalu?or are you so stupid you wanna spell kemaluan you accidently spelled Pemalu?
The awesomeDr.Urie

*********************************************************


QHello Dr.Urie the awesome one,
Me and my boyfriend just went through some problem lately. We barely talk but he never claim that we are over or something.He still treat me like couples always do and did all the lovey dovey thingy but I just dont feel the same as before
Gadis Virgin

AHello gadis virgin,
Since your name is gadis virgin I believe you are a virgin. Whats the problem with it? It happens to me all the time.Think back what had happen? Is it about your sex life or something? Opps sorry222. Shouldnt talk about that since you're a virgin. He might still love you. Boys are weird I know.If he did not declare anything you are safe then. Boys are straightforward and ingenious. They have probably told you if they wanna break or something.Now stop talking about boys cause they are all idiot and hot. Talk about yourself, are you snob?Harsh? That is why they never tell you the truth. Sometimes girls have to grab the chance by changing themselves. Its not usually about boys that bring the trouble. I hate all these he said she said stuff so breathe in breathe out. Turn on the stereo as loud as you are not allowed, play sad songs on the tracks and cry along with the pathetic lyrics. Cry cry and then fall asleep that is what girls born for. It helps trust me.And also try on buying Masculine Magazine and check out the hot models on the mag and sleep with them(not the models but the mag)
DO NOT
-talk about it to your friend especially girls they are just whores and they spread gossips just like bacteria spreading viruses
-LIES tell the truth
-keep quite. Fight and cry on his shoulder and tell him what went wrong and how you want it to be and ask him if he feel the diferences too. Try to fix everything
-Rush. Things dont just happen overnight fix it slowly hun
-try to be yourself all the time. Sometimes you are not always right so be Dr. Urie haha
-commit suicide. If you die you have no bf at all. Would you like to be in heaven and tell your neighbor that you never had a bf and died a virgin. Urggh thats just sad
This is what I can help. I hope if everything is fixed up please do not send me letter from '-gadisnolongeravirgin'
Dr.Urie
******************************************************

I guess you understand how bored am I.
This post might be related to your life because this is the common thing that happen to teenagers.
So no worries if you thought I stalk on your naked default picture.
I just want to fool around with my blog.

Anyway, my name is
Real Name : Anastassia Isabella Othman
Name Prefered In School  : Anastassia Othman
Fame Name : Anastassia Urie / AnastassiaAIBO
Nerd Name : Dr. Urie

This post was inspired by Ry who promised to come to Malaysia one day.
But I never believed him.
Yes.He's hot, I drooled too.
Maybe, I'll post an entry all about him one day


anas

No comments:

Post a Comment