You never know what you've got until you lose it? True or false?
So true
Wallpaper on phone?
Brendon Urie
Screensaver?
None
What is the last thing you drank today?
My Saliva
Is there anything you would like to say to the person that you love?
Please dont move back
Can I have your number?? lolWhere would I have found you last night at 11pm?
On my couch watching porn. Am really glad you couldnt find me
Do you care what people think of you?
Emo
Do you dislike anyone at this moment in time?
No just my life
Any up coming events you're excited about?
Dinner on tuesday. Probably the last time for me to see my crush and at least to say goodbye.
Do you love anybody & would give up anything for them?
No
Have you ever eaten a live fish?
Im not Japanese
Are you crushing on someone?
Yes
Who is your last text from and what does it say?
My line phone company saying something about MU
Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yes anyone I met online
Do you curse in front of your parents?
Yes
Who pissed you off yesterday?
No..just my dream that pissed me off
Does anyone hate you?
Yes
Do you want a small or big wedding?
Haha I wonder if my wed will be emo or not ?? :D :D
Who was the last person that could tell something was wrong with you?
I dont talk to anyone but my mom
Think a lot before you fall asleep?
Yes. When my mom build our new house I'd love to have a see through roof top. Then I can look at the stars and think about my life. Hell yes, but it can be creepy sometimes.
What were you doing at 4am?
Usually asleep but sometimes smoshing
Are you a jealous person?
Always
Do you like to sleep?
Yes

What are you looking forward to in the next 5 days?
Sleep over at Natasha's house
Do you think you are a good person?
Just no
Last movie you saw in theaters, with who?
What did you do today?
Its the lazy sunday
Are you ever paranoid when someone is reading your text messages?
No. Just read it, I never mind
Why aren't you dating the last person who you texted?
Because my date does not have a phone cause he live in fairytale
Have you ever lost someone you wish you didn't?
Yes. Will be 2 in next few days
Do you honestly have feelings for someone at the moment?
Every girl does
Is there anything upsetting you?
Yes. I just hate living abroad
Have you kissed someone with braces?
My brother :D
Do you sing in the car?
Everywhere
Do you wear shoes in your house or take them off?
Take them off you rich people
When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
I dont care but my dad really loves it when the lights off
Whoever is boring as I am may take the quiz :D
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment