Friday, June 11, 2010

Camwhore

What is so unique about this pic?
I look fat? Maybe.. but wrong!
Its my new Nikon D5000 honey Bee!!
My mom bought it for me yesterday.
Its kinda funny cause I ask my mom for this like Im dying for it but when I got it I dont know how the hell to use it.
Anyway,no jealousy k? Heres some reason why my mom bought me the camera

1.My dad's a photographer
Ok not.He's not. My dad used to study in photography before so he knew this and that about photography even he never actually own a DSLR. Yes its really irony. I hope my dad can teach me the magic of photography but he said he forgotten all. When I asked if he still have the books. He laugh.

2.Deal is a deal
My deal with my parents is that if I get an A for this final. They have to buy me a DSLR. If you read my previous post you know how I got it. They bought for me the camera and I said 'dont messed up with Anastassia'. They laugh. I laugh

3.Nothing is free
Yes I didnt get the DSLR for free and just like that. I have to pay back for it. Hehe joking. My mom asked me to go to a dinner that she host, NO!! not to have fun but to be a photographer and take all those ehem2 people pictures. So its not that fun cause I have to take old people pictures when Freakingphiqt is around,yes at the dinner,maybe.

Im still figuring out how do I take good pic with the camera so dont expect to upload goodies pic ok?

anas


1 comment: