Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lethologica

Tuesday was a fun day.I skipped school and wake up at 10 when my mom woke me up.
'Tasha,blah blah'
So I got up from bed and went to take my bath.I put on a t-shirt and my red skinny jeans and went to my mom's room to give her underwear that was mistakenly came into my room.My dad was there.
'Where are you going?'
'Huh. pergi Pasar Atom la'
'Orang ajak pergi gym lah'
'Hmm'
So I went back to my room and change to a tights and use my t-shirt that I put on my laundry to the gym.
I spent about an hour at the gym and then go back and took bath again and get ready to go out.I went to the place called Pasar Atom as mentioned but its nothing Pasar about that place and the shops are pretty cheap and you can find anything you want except Nikon D5000 lol.Me and my mom did vintage shopping.I was looking for Nelly's birthday present but ended up buying vintage stuff and no present.It was all my mum's fault cause she kept entering all the clothing shop and shop and shop lolAnyway I bought what I was looking for long and I'm pretty happy about it.
And on Tuesday night I attempted to make another DYI stuff.I did not fail and still in progress. This time Im doing a punkkindofbracelet and I cut my hand lol.Yes I really accidently cut my hand wit the the scissors when I was trying to cut the fabric from my old tee.

Im gonna create an account on Devianart when I get marry to Nikon D5000.
Cant wait!!Like that gonna happen lol :D

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment