Heres the pic for my prom last week.
Prom was bombshizzle but I came last.
Shame to myself because I took longtime on day dreaming and forgotten to rush at the right time.
For prom I dressed out black and I guess that was the beginning where people start to call me emo( not in teasing way) at school.
Freakingphiqt was hot as usual but he seems like he didnt enjoy the prom like he did on the last Valentine's dance.
I sat with Grace and Tiff with their boyfriends. I was like the only single girl on the table and we had to spend 2 hours sitting on the table for meal. And I acknowledge that part was boring. Everything was so wrong including the way I act lavish with the spoon and fork. Learn a fact about me. Im not official, that is that and deal with it. Grace put some hair extension and she brought her DSLR that I forgotten to take pic with my camera.Explained, I have no prom pic on my camera cause all my prom pic is in Grace's.
Tiff ruined her princes dress. The dress, well let say when you look at it you just know it is from at least Valentino or at least by another branded designer, It was ripped so she sat with her boyfie all the time and I, I just cant keep myself near here, at least within arm reach lol.
I created a tumblr.
♥anas


No comments:
Post a Comment