Friday, August 20, 2010

Questionnaire

 *cant wait till Hari Raya*
Five things you will find if you open my bag:
 1. Laptop,2 batteries and a charger.
 2. Notebooks
 3. Gay colorful divider.
4. My phone and its bluetooth.
5. Pencil case.

Five things in my bedroom:
1.Bed.
2. Used condom.Books
3. Dresser.
 4. Tons of picture of me when I was a kid.
 5. Whole length body mirror stacked with pile of papers and stupid notes.

Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
 1. Have a boyfriend, get married and have kids.
 2. Get rich
 3. Happy and loved
 4.A roadtrip across America with my future husband
 5. Travel to Paris twice. Once with the girls, and the other one with my man.

 Five things that make me very happy:
1.ImHisBiggestFan
2. Hang Outs + shopping
3. Nikon D5000 and Sonny Aino
4.Skittles
5.Good results

 Five things I’m currently into:
1. ImHisBiggestFan
2. Hang Outs
3. Shopping
4.Boys
5. Wait till next summer

 Five things on my To-Do list:
 1. Lose weight
 2. Get a boyfriend before sixteen (as if lol)
 3.Get fucking A's
 4.Go back to Malaysia once a month
 5.Design my soon to be my new room

 Five things some people may or may not know about you:
1. I sucks at flirting.
2. I dont flirt
3.Imma loser in love
4. I rather keep quite in phone conversation just to hear his voice laughing
5. I dont bother abput making new friends anymore :(

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment