Deardeardeardeardeardeardear Neddy BamBam!!
Lately thing has gone pretty messed up. Idk why. I guess it was me. The stupid and idiot one.
Anyway, I miss you too. Too much drama and stories to share.
Today I came across your blog after a reallyreally long time. I am sorry cause I always thought you never update your blog. My bad.
Im sorry I couldnt help you to get you your Mr.Right. I failed to get mine too. Or its maybe that both of us havent yet meet our right Mr.Right.
So let me tell you the lesson learned throughout my summer.
First, my Kak Anis, my granny's maid told me that love always come by itself, never chase after it, when its the right time you'll meet your Mr.Right. Okay I know how it feels like. Its tough to have a crush with super duper hothot human nature. Somehow, my favorite cousin, Amir aka my love guru told me that you dont need to be pretty to get a bayfriend, all you need is your own courage and maybe a lil bit of DESPERATION. I agreed with both. And another one from my favorite cousin sounds like hmmm... Okay I couldnt translate it to BI, but I'll try to remember about what he said. It sounds a wee bit like this. 'Tasha kalau nak cari boyfriend, tasha tak payah nak cari laki yang nak ubah tasha, cari laki yang nak tasha sebab tasha' I know it might sounds a lil bit awkward to you cause we both do talk like that. Anyway, he did says that amma bad flirts. I meant not naughty, just purely dont know how to flirt.
Haha lol look who's talking to who?? about love?? hahaha
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment