Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kiss Me I Smell Sunscreen

Okay joking you dont wanna kiss me cause my mouth smell Satay
And I absolutely deinitely dont wanna kiss you cause there is something that hurt my mouth that I dont bother to talk.
No one is kissing anyone

Today I got a tooth ache
But its okay tomorrow is no school day
Thank god :D
And now I've got nothing to write cause I've wrote a long nice poem before and now everthing is gone
Fuck. I'll post it later.

Anyway, I swam next to this hot guy at school.He's in the school swimming team.
We were close, its like swimming in a lane in olympic pool.
Whatever, it was awesome. Me. Hot guy. Swim.
I took a peek at him to see his body everytime I was swimming underwater.
I hope he didnt do the same thing as well cause I am a bad swimmer.

♥anas 

No comments:

Post a Comment