Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Im In Love


HeyHiHello Dear,

Today was awesome. Every class period was shortened. And then an hour before school was over we had our TGT. Anyway for those that had no idea what TGT is. TGT is an awesome activity that we had thrice a semester.

TGT give us chance to:
  • play sport with people form the other  grades
  • hug and touch all the cute boys in my school

    I mean it's true. We play like crazy here because most us are stressed with study. So that is lil smart way to release yourself. And yes you always got the chance to touch any cute boy you want. Not just that kind of touch, doesnt necessarily have to relate with romance, sex and wth. It could me hitting and cunning, ok jk but kinda true. Like last semester I got this playboy hottie to carry me on his back.Awwwwawwwwawwww. I hate him though. Last TGT, I got to two cute boys standing next to me, actually more and then they hold my hand tight just the way your boyfriend hold your hand. Haha no worries it was a game. And today guess what? Nayyyy, I was standing next to this boy, not bad quite cute and sexy. We were playing dodge ball, but the thing is that we have to stay and stand in a horizontal line and hit any person that pass by in front of us. So he was like standing close to me. Oh he's a cobra athlete. So everytime he throw the ball he will at least hit me. Fuck. So it was a game and his cute, So nevermind. Oh and today the guy that carry me on his back last semester pull me into the death valley where everyone throw the volley ball towards you. And I was like 'OMG Andre please not me. Not today. Pick the other please'*cry face* and he was like 'No. just go and you'll be fine'*cry like its the end of the world face* So I ran along the death valley and yes I dead. Yeah whatever. I got hit by a ball on my face. thanks to him.


    Anyway anyway, the best thing is is is hehe.
    The last minutes of my friday in school was spent with my favorite boy. I mean yes he is my favorite guy even he is not my crush and so on .You will only understand me when you've went into this small school. Oh and yeah and as usual  I screw our conversation.

    Me:  Where were you last year *murmur*
    Favorite Boy: Huh? What Am I doing this Friday?
    Me: No No!*scream out and laugh cause I was thinking that he thought I was aking him on a date lol*
    Blahblahblah
    Then he tried to change the  topic
    Favorite Boy: Why were you in Bahasa?
    Me: Well, I told you. Now back to your story
    Favorite Boy: *look down like stressed out* I was here from grade blablabla
    Me: I know you were here but where were you
    Favorite Boy:*laugh* I was in Italy blabla
    Me:*fuckface aka thisnerdy smile* hahah I know bahblah Im actually like a stalker
    Favorite Boy:*scared smile* haha
    Me: Joking bla blabla told me in Bahasa class. So i kinda know everything
    Favorite Boy: haha And know why were you in Bahasa
    Me: err...

    I like the conversation even I was a total dope. Yeah it was kinda aww cause we were both waiting for our driver at the parking stop. From tons of human till just both of us that left and some other random kids but they were far away.

    Okay whatever. Im not gonna have hope or expectation this time.
    Im just gonna stay crushless :D

    anas 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment