Friday, November 5, 2010

Boredom Lead To Survey (even theres tons of fucking HW need to be done)

50 Little Secrets.

01. Who was your last text from?
My driver

02. Where was your default picture taken?
Langkawi Malaysia. The fattest picture of mee ever.

03. Your relationship status?
Single and crushless

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yes

05. What is your current mood?
Lazy and still procrastinating HW

06. How many siblings do you have?
2 of us.J'ai deux freres

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
You dont have to know

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
Kkkk. I want to be in his bed. Doing nothing but looking into his light brown eyes for the rest of the night

09. Have a crazy side?
Like 'gila seks'? maybe haha

10. Ever had a near death experience?
Once when my guyfriends plan to cross the railway in KTM station so just that we dont need to pay 1buck tickets. We got caught by security and police anyway I guess this answer to the previous question too.

11. Something you do a lot?
Tumblring way too much and procrastinating on HW Seriously need to stop

12. Angry at anyone?

Right at this second no.OMG im so positive today

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
All those judges at school >:(

14. When was the last time you cried?
Not  long time ago. Believe it or not its all because I miss my gayfriends :(

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Probably no

16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
About my crush. Wait I am supposed to be crushless.

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Ji Min's maid

18. What is your favorite song?
Atm, Bulletproof Love

19. What are you doing right now?
Answering all these question duh

20. Who do you trust right now?
No one.

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Jusco.

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
No if you're meaning boys. But I kiss my mom and my bro every single day

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
Natasha

24. Describe your life in one word.
Hectic

25. Who are you thinking of right now? 
Kkkkkkkkk bye

26. What should you be doing right now?
Asleep or at least HW or tumblring

27. What are you listening to right now?
The script of power puf girls

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
My bro

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Ashlesha

30. Do you act differently around the person you like? 
Oh yes yes yes. I am never a flirt. But I always tend to stare into his eyes when he's looking at me and tend to elook at his wide smile when he's not looking. Oh and around people that I dont feel anything, I'll just talk and look at them with my emotionless baggy lazy eyes

31. What is your natural hair color?
Surprisingly its dark brown, kinda orange-brownish. Just realized it over the field trip.

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Myself. Haha im such a loner

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
School

34. What do you hear?
Pierce The Veil

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Originally maggie curly but I straightened it

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
No? wait yes. and I never talk to that guy again eww eww eww

37. Do you have a best friend?
Yes yes yes. I am proudly admit that I own my gayfriends

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Yes no. I forgot. Theres no one special in school, so i dont care

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Yes yes but not when Im stressed. I just forgot to put them on, like now

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Nope

41. Are you happy with life right now?
No. If my life was a gift I've might rejected it at first place. ok jk

42. Are you currently jealous?
Yes to people who always have better FB profile picture than me hehe

43. What jewelery are you currently wearing?
Nothing.

44. What were you doing on friday night?
Now.Tumblring. Cutting and pasting for the bulletin board  for tomorrow

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Always

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I guess so

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
No

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Broke my thumb last 5 weeks. Not 100% cured

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
As early as 11.30 because I skipped all my HW

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Fyi, I have been single for almost 16 years. Should I lie.

anas 

No comments:

Post a Comment