And I'll say I wanna sex you up
Will you get away from my blog if I put Justin Bieber on??FYI,he's my new boyfriend.
Heyhihello,
Im in this awesome cottage, at my mom's friend in place called Tretes. My parents are playing golf and my brothers are bicycling. I am here, blogging. Gaining back fats that I lost on my basketball practice. I wish I have the energy to go to the gym or pool. But my only energy is made for tumblr and anything that has to do with online stuff.
I really wanna do bad stuff right now, but... alone wont be fun. I am going back to Malaysia tomorrow and the rest of the week gonna be spent on babysitting my bros.I smell brownies :D :D I feel like punching the lady in front of me, in her pretty face. that would be awesome exercise.
Anywayanyway,gtfofmbb.ifhy.no not you
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment