Sunday, December 26, 2010

Idk


HeyHiHelloEveryone,

I am not sure where the hell I am, and all I knew is that we're not in Taipei anymore because we've been traveling in bus to the northern Taiwan, so yeah. Our tour is totaled fucked up, the tour guide couldn't speak.
English so I mostly slept on the ride :(
Andandand today I met the cutest girl I've ever seen in my life, she was a Taiwanese selling ginger drink so I stopped at her shop and snap a photo with her. Theres currently tones of things to say but I am just too lazy cause I dont want to end up sleeping at 3am and waking up 6am like today :(

Anyway here a story, a really good one that I've forgotten to post out yesterday. Guess what?? On my way to the airport, I saw this hot steward stalking me in the ERL lol. And of course my heart was dancing when I saw him,you know stalking when I was texting my maid :D

today guess what again?? My boyfriend was being really sick maybe because th weather was freaking windy, so he got lil bit flu and couldnt focus. Yes my nikon D5000 has got a cold so he wont able to take my picture :( :( :( Too bad

Anyway, to Malaysian Team you didd an awesome job and congratulations for being such an awesome player and making me watching ESPN and shout out loud for you guys. Good luck on the other game. I LOVE YOU ILOVEYOU

anas 

No comments:

Post a Comment