Yesterday was FON and everything was fine and everybody looks so hot and cute. My friend came over to do some hair straightening but in the end it turned up a disaster. I ruined her hair but she said it was okay, we should try next time. I had so many foods yesterday and I cannot lie the food was awesome but the rest was boring because I was watching the performance all alone because my friends are doing performances. We went home at 9.30 after I checked out this Korean hot guy. Lets name him Dong Wook from My Girl. We've been talking about him for the whole week during lunch and he's from the other town. Since I've never seen him before I went to check him out. But I was too late, all the other girls were there already, grouping all around him. When I came into the group he's like giving me this sexy eyes sign, well IDK, its like a flirt sign and I know he know that I came to see him. He act hot and I acted like I didnt noticed him. Now I know why is this notsocuteguy have lots of girlfans. Body language honey. I mean he was okay, I like his hair and I bet he got all the girls so no point chasing after him.
That was yesterday and today I woke up at 8.30 to go to Galaxy to have a school project and stuff. We were having a bakesale at the mall. And of course we were allowed to cause one of my friends own that mall. Yes bitch she own that mall. And we raised about RM 1500 in 3 hours, isnt that awesome.
Then I went home. Cause I was so tired I felt asleep in the car. Then I woke up to my phone's vibration. I had 2 texts from Pete.
Text 1: R u back from galaxy mall yet?
Text 2: Hello?
I was still on my way home. So I asked my driver to drive me straight ahead to Moos house. We were doing this health project, we were shooting a short clip for anti cigarette. When I arrived at Moos house, Pete were there too. He asks us to go upstairs, he was leading so I followed. Here comes the awkward moment. He went into Moos bedroom, so I followed him. He sat on the bed, I was standing and then we talk. Then we stop talking, wondering wheres Moo is. And I was like 'hmm this is so awkward' because we were like you know a boy and a girl in the bedroom, no distraction.Anyway later we went out from the bedroom and found Moo outside. Stupid friend. We did some discussion and the video was funny as hell. Pete was the director(that was what he wanted, he was the cameraman and hes doing the editing later), and Moo was the lead character and I was the to be Moo gf in the movie. But at the end I ditched him cause he was so ugly.(Thats how the movie goes) We shot some scene which require me to chat with Moo on MSN and since I dont have any MSN, Pete was nice enough to change his username to mine LOL. And then, he was the one who wrote the couple conversation for me cause im so slow like yeah. And then another awkward moment come.
P: *typing on MSN under my name* Its been really long blabla
M: Ewww..
Me: ou know what, what if you guys be a gay couple, I dont mind, I can be the cameraman.
P: *angkat kening*
Me: Okay, I was just kidding
P: Urghh, Idk. What does couple talk about???
M: Idk
Me: Idk
*silent and then LOL*
Obviously cause we all were single and we dont smoke. And then we went to Pete's house to get seaweed for prop and also because he had a playground. We shot at the playground first and then we went to Pete's house. On walking to his house they were talking about basketball and inviting some Korean guy to play with them (pete's korean)
Me: Is it Dong Wook?
P: Umm no. How do you know bout him?
Me; We've been talking about him during lunch, all the girls.
M: Idk him, but I know he's an total ass
P: I know
Me Okay, but I like his hair
P:*another kening* Seriously Anastassia? I dont know what do you look into a guy like him. Hhaaha
Me: Okay I was just saying I like his hair!
P&M: *kening*
Pete was really nice cause he asked me if I was Muslim in the escalator and I said yes. He gave me a disappointed face and smile.
Me: Why? Do you have a dog?
P: Yeah
Me: Put him in the cage so we can go into your house
M: Dude, your dog is ugly. You should have gotten a new one
P: I cant, its my dog
Me: Its okay, we'll wait.
And then we went shoot more scenes. The whole day was fine at Petes except for this two things
- We ran in the rain
- Some weird animals pop out on sudden and I screamed out loud in front of them
These are not unhappy reason but it reminds me to what happen to last summer. I just dont wanna think about it so yeah.
I went home to find that my favorite boy's sister is in my house. I was surprised as. I said hi, talk about minutes and then done.
So that was how pretty much how my day was, overall it was tiring especially the charity part. I still have one more week before spring back. Then, I'll be back in Malaysia and Im looking forward to go out with my gayfriends. So yeah see y'all. Gahhh, tomorrows Sunday, I do not have enough weekends :(
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment