HeyHiHelloHumans,
Im here on my school laptop. If the teacher found about this Im so gonna have to say goodbye to this dearly world, NOT. Today were great only for the reason that its Friday and the rest went like hell, which mean I do not like how life goeson. Same shits everyday. My mom is away again, she went to Jogja for meeting I guess and we brobeforehos are all alone at home with our maid. I should have thrown party or something but since I dont have enough friends for one and Im such an obedient daughter, I shall be good and work on my moustache.
Ohohandoh, I just realized that people visited my blog. Surprisingly I kinda have mixed feelings and I dont know. I'll say that you choose to choose to come and now you have to accept the way I am. Im so sorry, people change.
Anyway, I changed my playlist and I have nothing to say for now. See you
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment