HeyHiHelloCowboys,
This week was hell busy. I had Algebra II and Science test yesterday and today. My PLAN and SAT result are here and the counselor said my result is kinda bad. Well she said my math was excellent cause I got really high but then the reading part I had like really low, maybe I failed, thats what I think.
My Algebra II is currently at my weakness, so I decided to get myself a tutor, which is my friend. Well, just fyi, theres a program such as homework help in our school for those who needs help, since my grade is like 86, which is like B+, I really have to work my ass off to get honor roll. So last wednesday I got myself tutored a day before the test. Well my tutor was awesome, at least I love her cause shes a genius and shes so smart and nice as well. I dont know if I was so into studying that time or something else, but for the whole hour in that room I didnt notice my crush was there. Only like 15 minutes before the class was over I saw him. And when it was about time to go, when I was packing in my stuff he came to our table to say hello and ask stuff. Which sounds like, 'What are you doing?', as always, but I always prefer this: 'Would you like to go to the prom with me??' Hehe okay. Maybe I should stop dreaming cause I think he likes his tutor, its not that bad, bunga bukan sekuntum. Another day he'll pick me. Okay stop stop. So thats my crush, he's so sweet and sometimes he's a teaser and also sensitive. And sometimes, he'll just pop up in front of you like he want something from you and when you talk to him, he will just look at you+smile and then walk away.
Thank god today was cloudy so that I dont have to swim under the sun in PE class. For the rest of the day, I was a lazy bump. In English class, believe it or not, the whole class was singing to Friday by Rebecca Black because our teacher started it off and pointed out that the tune was catchy, agreed. Today we have guests from Malaysia, they are all my dad's friend. One weird fact: they are all kinda a bald and I wonder why lol
I couldnt help it :S Im obsessed with Bruno mars right now
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment