Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 1

New entry's title!!

Ok,what am i suppose to write??
*think,think,think harder*

Yeah,I got it :)
As promised I suppose to write about my Depavali!

How the day started??
The day started when I woke up at xxxx am/pm? thanks.

Ok no more stupid Q&A!

Ok first we*my family and I*went to Natasha's house
Than we eat till we get fatter.
Actually only myself was fatter.

Ok then we drove to Puchong to meet Haji Tanah.
Then straight away to Tharani's house.
According to her she already had a boyfriend.
Sure I'm jealous.
Anyway,Tharani cantik,bolehlakan :)

Here a pic

I look OLD












Thats it

Currently studying hard on editing picture.
Next,brush my teeth till it shine.
Tomorrow ada dental apoinment xp
So,I have to get my ass off from this computer and this chair and go to bed,


Bye,
-anastassia

I have few pics that contain photography element which I think are nice.
I'll upload it soon!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment