My mom went to Indonesia days back for work.
She brought the laptop along and thats the reason I wasn't able to online.
And I dont have my own laptop.
Days back went normal as usual.
It just get merrier and more merrier ,which I enjoyed a lot.
Especially when it came to playing Billionaire .
Okay,talking bout this blog,I haven't post any entry yet that related to this blog's link.
Which I think its ashaming if I dont explain about it.
iwaslikeblogging.blogspot.com
Here a story that not so related to this blog at all. xp
Me : Amelia,saya ada blog
Amelia Marie Gasper : Oh,what's the link?
Me : iwaslikeblogging.Pelik kan?
Amelia Marie Gasper :Ya la.Why so weird
Me :Because I want to be sacarstic to somebody.Dia tulis kat blog dia ^$($#*blahblah*
Amelia Marie Gasper : Oh*grinning*
Me : The grammar salah kan?
Amelia Marie Gasper : Salah
Me : Oh,okay*malu je*
_________________________________________
Okay,Im sorry to that person
I was meant to be sacarstic
But not anymore :)
Just my bad,bad mouth
Haha,old habits die hard
You do know that xp
Again,Im sorry
Thanks
-anas
Here is the link to Amelia's
No comments:
Post a Comment