Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 4




Fat!!

Thats what I call myself.
I was born to be fat which I hate it a lot.

I want to be thin.
Thin like Shafiah,hehe.*tu kurus sangat*
Natasha la senang cerita.*kurus sangat jugak*
Okay,maybe like Pixie Lott

Some reason Im fat
-im fat
-too much junk food*they follow me everywhere I go,everytime*
-nobody want to take me to gym.
-hmm,what else

Okay,that was stupid reason.Let me tell you the truth.
-Yes.I am FAT!
-Theres not really much food in my house as mentioned but I always look for something to eat
-I hate working out.I dont jog and do another kind of activities that can help me to lose some weight.


Okay,I've been thinking a lot.
I need to lose a lot of kgs.
And I figured out that I should go for a diet.
Correction,an extreme diet.

Starting from tomorrow I'll be starting on my plan.
I'll never go for diet actually.
I'll be puasaing without taking any sahur,aha isn't that extreme.
Hehe,I'll try at least.

Haha anyway,my mom bought me something that I really wanted to show you.







Its cheap.Not even 5 bucks
Thanks,bye,
-anas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment