But I'm in blogging mood.
Im here to talk about what happened yesterday
What did really happened yesterday??
Pesta haram air SMKBJ lol!!
Sure I was just kidding
But people really did throw water at each other
Like gays community did,to be honest.
Somehow,ada jugak few students that look really hot.
Like Amin and Amin and Amin. xp
He he,sorry to Amin's gf*if he has one*
This post really didnt follow the kronologi
Before Pesta Air Haram,we all partayy hard
Okay, I didnt party hard
Fact,I dont think so I know how to party at all.
WHAT DOES PARTY MEAN?
Then the was this random group,that showed up like they're so cool.
Then they dropped the balloon that filled in with water to somebody that wasnt so lucky downstairs.Bad guys,Im goin to report to all your mommies.
Menus
-Domino's pizza
-Drink*coke and sprite*
-agar-agar
-and what else i forgotten
Pic
Haha,Shafiah took this went the rest of humans were too busy playing games.
This is the game,I dont know the name but its hilarious watching those guys act like gays couples
haha,Tilakh.Im sorry.I know you going to hate this.
Here are some pic of me with my favorite peoples
Amin was so hot that I wanted to snap at least

++He was wet cause he joined the Pesta Air Haram,and Naim as well.

The end?
When the bell rang,we all go home with tons of trash left at the edge of class.
Guarantee pangetua will mengamuk on this coming Monday bout the trash and the Pesta Air
Thanks,
-anastassia 3B
No comments:
Post a Comment