Just assume yesterday is today,make it easier for me to blog around ;)
So I got this haircut by my mom and I was dissatisfied with the hair so I did the rest of my hair by myself.Sad huh??
Cant afford to pay the hairstylist?
No!It was 8p.m and I was desperate for a new hair cause my hair was so thick that I cant stand living with it.So
'Mami!tolong potong rambut Tasha eh??'
My mom was in the toilet,so I have to scream.
And by the way,Im going to Tharani's house tomorrow to celebate Deepavali.
Cant wait to eat her mom's kari.*im starving*
Sure I'll get jealous with her.
Why not?Just one day of Deepavali she can get thousand bucks from old-rich-men that will be coming to her house!
Since it is Friday here a pic of me being alim.
Anyway,if something interesting happen tomorrow I'll put the story on this blog
Thank you,
-anas
No comments:
Post a Comment