Its fourteen ten.
No,actually it was fourteen ten
A year back we was somewhere having a good time with somebody
It is a special date to me
Honestly,blogging is kinda brain-squishing*are there such words*
I dont know what am I suppose to write :(
I think Im off for a while to read Alex Evan's
Who know he might inspire me with his brilliant ideas*Im not a copycat like that bitch *
--------------------------------------------------------
Aha Im back from Alex Evans's blog
And I found this
i know, i know.. it’s been about a week and a half since my last post, but if you ever had a blog, or a journal, you probably know what it’s like to want to write just so badly but nothing comes to mind. especially when it’s a blog about yourself… if you don’t feel like you did anything interesting, then what could you possibly talk about. well, i could keep posting, and talk about random and boring things, and not that i’m saying that this post is gonna entertain the hell out of you!
-copied and pasted from alexevans.net
Aha even a famous blogger like him dont know what he supposed to write on his own website
Anyway,here a pic of him
Aha even a famous blogger like him dont know what he supposed to write on his own website
Anyway,here a pic of him
No comments:
Post a Comment