Im starting to neglect this blog.And so do the internet.
Once I get the chance to blog around,I'll post as many entry as I can.
Its nice being away from the internet once in a while.
Internet life has
Depressed me a lot.
Brought me down a lot.
Cheered me a lot.
Made me smile a lot.
Made me laughed a lot.
Maybe I should get my self got sucked in the TV.Change the lifestyle.
But the fact is I hate TV and even if I have time,I can barely get myself sucked in the TV.
Why not give it a try?
Im still in my sad mood.
When I have the time to get in front of my laptop I'll go online
But it just make me more stressed out.
I feel like the anger,envy and malice stuck in my body and I couldnt let it out for some unknown reasons.
So I express my self out with blogging,telling you bout what I felt,even it doesnt helped much it still help me and my ass to get out from my trouble.
Sometimes,I wish I'm Perez Hilton*Paris Hilton pon boleh jugak*
He wrote about gossips and fashion.He's happy all the time from what I read from his*or maybe her* blog
Yeah I think it's funny that he does nothing but sit on his fat lazy gay ass all day and write about people who work their asses off everyday to make a living and he just sits there and writes about it like he has "talent"
I didnt said that.Caitlin did.Haha.
Problems gonna soon make my fake hair look like this again,lol
Okay,I think I have to stop my hand from writing shit on this blog.I dont want pople to hate me for what I wrote.So bye :)
p.s: I dont even know what does Alpha Dog means
p.p.s: im moving on January 3rd.So goodbye :(
p.p.p.s: i already know what does alpha dog means
p.p.p.p.s: i know what p.s means but i dont know what on earth does p.p.p.p.s means


No comments:
Post a Comment