Anyway,you humans are not gonna believe this.
This evening was a boredom.
So I forced myself to get out and take some fresh air from outside.
And I went to the Taman Lestari Perdana 8 playground.
I thought I was going to jog around but instead,guess what??
I hung out with the bibiks at the taman,haha.
Funny, yes it is.
So they talked a lot.
I heard but gave no response.
Have to tell you this part.Hilarious.
Bibik 1: Semalam di Damansara ada orang buang anak
Bibik-bibik :*blahblah*
until this part
bibik 3: ialah nanti 'adik sayang malam nanti kita ini ya'
Haha.they were really fun man.
You should be there than you'll know how funny they were.
People thought all the maids never care about their kids but actually they do.
I heard what did they talk about the kids.Sometimes you should know how they feel too.Never hate the maids.
Oh yeah, Im writing this when the clock is showing its 4am.Its normal to me.
I guess Im an Insomniac for real.
Few minutes before,I was on my bed with Danial sitting next to me,glued to the screen watching Jackass videos on Youtube.They're awesome in jackass way.You should check out their videos when you are ready to be that fool.
Anyway,my birthday is like in 6 days more.So prepare me with a present.Its okay if you dont prepare any for me.
I want a BM novel.
So that I wont forget bahasa melayu and I have tons of English story books on my book shelf
But I want Ayah to prepare me a present.*
But my parents would not be around on my birthday so there will be no present for me.
They are going to Surabaya.
Mami will have her handover on this 7th.
Oh you should check out my hot nanny.
She'll come on this weekend or next week.
I'll put up her pic asap.
Oh,Im sorry Shafiah.
Yes, Im really excited about going there but not really excited when I think back about you guys.
Im telling this just to keep you guys updated about myself.


What do you have on your mind right now??
Its a condom dress!!!!!!!!
♥anas

dear.. there are still other people who read ur blog la.. i'm kinda following ur blog now.. love ur writing.. awesomeness..
ReplyDelete