Then Mami and I went to Jabatan Imegresen Malaysia to renew my undead passport.
The validate for my passport is 8th December 2009.
But tomorrow,she'll leave KL to Jakarta to send our document to make our permits.
Today was not my day.I forgot to bring birth certificate,which mean I couldnt get my passport ready by today.
So tomorrow I have to wake up early to go to the Imigration Office again :(
Then, I went out with Tharani.
We went to pavillion.I love going out with Tharani.
I had so much fun with her.I mean,we went into lots of shops with her and we pick anything and tried them on the fitting room even we dont really want to buy them*actually fulus tak ade*
The funniest things when we entered this lingerie boutique called Xixili. I thought it was unbranded brand but when I got into the shop I WOWed a lot.I always thought that all stuff from China are tiruan.So,I take time to believe the boutique was in Pavilion.The owner should gave a better commercial name instead of whatevertheshopnameis.
Then I asked Tharani to pick any lingerie to try on cause I want to see the fitting room.Then she picked one.
So we got into the red fitting room.Gosh,the fitting room was damn cold,it was red and half of it was covered with mirror.
Then both of us took out our
After that we went to the other shops to do our "Shopping window programme with Tasha and Tharani"
Muka memang tak tau malu pun.
We always did that when we're not in Malaysia,doing stupid random stuff around people that didnt know you are actually is a fun thing to do.
Because we'll never meet them again.
Haha,funny.Tharani bought a really short jean and a very tight singlet for RM103.
Which is not worth buying to mee so I scolded her.
Its hard to scold people that is 4 years older than me,but with Tharani I will cause she's my friend.
But no use scolding her cause she really likes the stuff.
I didnt buy anything,I spent most of money buying food and junk food cause I prefer my mom to pay for my attire.
OH,really need to tell you this!!
Tadi,I met Tharani's friend,Sheri*idk how to spell his name*
His name sounds like girl,but he's a real macho guy who have the look like the playboys always do,which I call HOTTT!!
OMG!He's so hot.He's a Pakistani*Nadia mesti suka kalau dapat jumpe kwn sekampong die*
He is a foreign student and he's working at Spice of Indian.Me and Tharani waited for him near at T.G.I Friday.
While waiting I asked Tharani if he's hot or not.Tharani said he's okay but not really hot.
At the moment he came to us and gave a smile to us,honestly to say my jaw dropped when I looked at him for the first time.Then I gave this silly stupid smile back.Then he lead us to the restaurant where he works at*Spices of Indian*.Haha,he's 19.
Tharani lied to him that I was her cousin than he said
'She's a Malay right'
Myself dengan muka tak malu pun senyum kambing balik kat dia.
No,I didnt felt in love with that guy.He's hot but Tharani said he's a playboy and can not be trusted.
I dont really care,its not like Im going to meet him again or what.
But when he speak Malay,he sounds really silly and I just laughed back:
Sheri:Eh,ko nak makan ape??
Me:Haha*kelakar betul mamat ni*
Then we lepaked at Spices of Indian.Anyway,Shafiah,Bashirah,the girl we met at Pizza tu sekarang kerja dekat Spices of Indian.
Kelakar gila,time tu ade la 2 chinese ni lalu dekat depan kedai tu then die tgk2 dlm kedai tu.Bashirah punya la senyum nak bagi dia masuk makan kat kedai tu then Sheri and workers+chef pergi jerit from inside
I guess thats it,kalau nak cerita semua takkan habis so goodnight.
Kelakar gila,time tu ade la 2 chinese ni lalu dekat depan kedai tu then die tgk2 dlm kedai tu.Bashirah punya la senyum nak bagi dia masuk makan kat kedai tu then Sheri and workers+chef pergi jerit from inside
'Woit,tak payah datang la,pegi makan kat kedai lain la weyh'
Haha,kelakar gila oh,they were lucky the chinese women didnt heard them,or they'll get into trouble.
I guess thats it,kalau nak cerita semua takkan habis so goodnight.
Tomorrow mami will be going to Jakarta so Im going to be offline until Thursday.
Pavilion:an auditorium for sports or other forms of entertainment; also, an amphitheater used especially for outdoor concerts
This happened in Macau,when I looked at the map I saw pavilion and I thought Pavilion have another branch in Macau,but I was wrong.Pavilion means auditorium for sport and it was a sport auditorium.But they have Venetian and Four Season Shopping Complex,which is better than here.
♥anas
This happened in Macau,when I looked at the map I saw pavilion and I thought Pavilion have another branch in Macau,but I was wrong.Pavilion means auditorium for sport and it was a sport auditorium.But they have Venetian and Four Season Shopping Complex,which is better than here.
♥anas
No comments:
Post a Comment