This entry was supposed to be posted yesterday
Sorry for the lack of updates
I finally got my broadband back.
So Im going to post tons of entry about past few days.
Last night was so much fun.
After coming back from hospital, I knocked Kak Anis's door.Kak Anis is my granny's maid.
She opened and asked me if I want to help her with her hair.
I said okay.And I spent the rest of the night dying her hair before I went to sleep.
That was the first time I dyed people's hair.
I tried to dyed ayah's hair before but I was too scared if I might spoiled his hair cause he have short hair, so I just let mami done it.
Today,I woke up at 8.30am and found myself was alone in Abuk's room.
Everybody woke really early.Then I took bath followed by breakfast.
On the evening,I helped Abuk to peel the onion.
I love doing that but the chemical liquid from the red onion made me felt like crying and sleepy.
I went to sleep after finished my work.
Thank god, today my dad already got out from the hospital.
Then Mami fetched me and Rafael from Abuk's house.
Danial,Shafiq and Kak Endang were home.We took 15 minutes break then went out to Jusco to take pictures for our permits studying in Indonesia.
I've never thought about this before and still cant believe it.
Tomorrow,Im going to follow Mami to her office to renew my passport.I hate to take pictures.My face still got lots of jerawat.
After that.I'll be going out with Tharani.
I still dont know where are we going tomorrow.Maybe Mid Valley or Pavillion.
I miss her a lot,long time no see and cant wait to see her.
♥anas


No comments:
Post a Comment