I have taking pictures obsessions.Im not a camera whore btw.
I do love photography a lot.But I've never dreamed to be a photographer.
Maybe as a hobby I think.
I think I can be a good photographer if I only have a better camera.
Im wishing for a better camera like photographers usually have.
I just finished packing my stuff.Tomorrow,I'll be having 'slumber party' at Natasha's house with Nadia.Shafiah is too busy that she cant come tomorrow.I cant wait for it.
Everything was supposed to be fine until I realized that everybody in my family are dying to use the camera on this Saturday.Its really complicated.
Im really want the camera.I'll be using it to take pictures of hotties at pavillion.lol,kidding.
And I just realized that I dont have any new pic that I uploaded to Myspace recently.
Though,my parents really wanted to use the camera for my little brother's concert on this Saturday :(
Oh,he is not a celebrity or what.It just a ceremony held for kindergarden kids.
Im sure you have been to any that kind of concert.
I understand that my mom need the camera as this will be the last year and the last concert for Rafael.Cause then he'll grow up and he wont be as cute as he is,right now.
Still,I want the camera.
My other brother,Danial.He will heading up to 'kota keriangan Genting Highland' by tomorrow.
Sure,it'll be a really special trip for him.
I understand that because I've been there with my friends 3 years ago.
It was really fun and surely he will be needing the camera.Im really jealous with him,btw.
How??How??How??
Who do you think that really need the camera??
My parents,Danial or me?
And can you give me some brilliant idea to me so that I can convince my mother that I should take the camera with me on this Saturday?please
Im thinking of looking for a job on this coming holiday.I'll work and I'll buy my own camera.
*Ya Allah please allow me to*
I know this sounds ridiculous because I'm only fifteen and Im looking for a job just to afford myself a camera.
Im taking it positively.And its not like Im working for ever,it just a temporary job
I wasnt born to be a rich kid and so as a poor kid.Im like in the middle and I thank god for that.
I always wanted to feel how it feels like to be my mom and my dad 20 years ago.
They weren't born rich.But they work really hard till now that I think they get what they deserved.I want to be as great as them so I can prove them that I can be succesful human and I can afford a comfortable life for myself and my family.
Plus!! I feel like I need to mix around with people.Because,right now my social life is completely down.
I dont know how to make friends,talk to new people that I've just met and so on.
You just name it.
You can judge me from the way you look at the number of my friends at school.
Its like I just have 3 of them in my life.
I've once told my dad that I have a friend who have her own laptop and her own camera.
Then I asked him if I can have what she have*i wasnt serious at that time*
Than he told me this
'Kita mampu tapi kita tak perlukan'
I took his advice positively.It might be nothing to you,but it is more than a thing to me.From that moment I learned that something useful for my entire life.
Like:
We shouldnt be a shopaholic if we dont have the money.
And we have to spend money wisely.
Like what I always see in the tv 'its not like im sleeping with the guy' opss sorry that one is the quote from beyonce video
I mean 'bukannya duit tu boleh bawak masuk kubur pun'
Take that words,the balance is for the next generation*kalau dunia belum kiamat lagi la*
So take my advice positively and dont you ever ask your parents to spent their money for your own good.
If you did something good to them or did any contribution to them then,it'll be fine.
But remember dont you ever ask big amounts of money from your daddy or mommy to buy branded stuff so that you can show it off to your friends like 5000 bucks for Jimmy Choo's shoes or 3000 bucks for vintage dress or 300 bucks for skinny jeans from Levi's.
*I dont really know the prices,but I think it is cause I did read books a lot*
Trust me,you'll regret about it one day later.
Wow!!I've been talking a lot from the beginning.
Actually Im not only advicing you but Im advicing myself too.
I always pray to Allah s.w.t that I'll never turned into a spoilt brat in future.
Less talk more action!!
I'll be wearing all black this Saturday instead of pink last year.
Im wearing black so that Naim will never call me 'lemak berlipat-lipat'
I know I sounds like an emo lol
Im sorry to Nadiah that I called her ********
Tomorrow I'll brave myself to ask for an apology from her.
I wish I can
No comments:
Post a Comment