Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Four Obsessions

Im sitting on my bed thinking what to write as my mind is completely blank.
Everyone is sleeping and Im the only one who is still awake.

Today,I woke up super early to head down to school at 7.00am.
But,I only arrived school at 7.05 am.
I went with my dad with his huge motorcycle.
I'd rather ride motorcycle than going to school with my mom's old junk.
Anyway,I enjoyed the ride a lot and it was really fun.
I really love it when the fresh morning breeze splashed against my skin.
It feels like ....wow.I've never love riding motorcycle but honestly I kinda enjoyed the ride.
Im sorry Pn.Azlina,I was late.
Then,after meeting Pn.Azlina,Shafiah and Nadia at foyer we straight away got into teacher's car and she drove us to Tasik Titiwangsa.

We got stuck in traffic jam in the middle of the hustle bustle of Kuala Lumpur for half an hour.
We arrived late,around 8 something.
We had small breakfast in the car but tak sempat nak makan Bihun that they gave us.
Im not going to tell you about the treasure hunt or menjejak maklumat whatsoever they called it from A to Z.
Obviously,it was a pain to me.
I hate it when they asked us to find the taman bunga.
We took around 30 minutes only to find the taman bunga.
Time goes by so fast and surely we all lost the game.

Activities we did:
-boat cycling
-horse grooming
-walk around the lake for 100000000000 times to find the taman bunga
-main batu seremban
-quizzes
-a report

Lol,we had a big fight on the boat.Who was supposed to cycle the bloody blue small square boat.
First me and Shafiah cycle the bloody blue small square boat.

Then Nadia pulak nak bawak bot tu.
Then Nadia and Shafiah swap their seat.I was like screaming.lol
Sure I was damn afraid,Im not ready to die yet.
Just imagine yourself on the bloody blue small square boat.
in the middle of a lake that you dont know what the hell is under the boat,and you have your two bestfriend with an epic gap in number on their bodyweight.
Haha sure you cant imagine how the fucking hell the bloody blue small square boat
going to remain stable.I thought I was gonna die in the lake ate by fish.
Luckily Im still alive and Im here to write on this blog.

Anyway,dekat situ tak banyak abang handsome.Only this guy la I think he's pretty cute.Sure he was.He look little bit like Mat Salleh.But he doesnt really seems like to mix around with another people.Anyway,we got new friends which were Syaza,Azfiq and Sara.
They were really nice to me and my friends.I mean they talked a lot and they were really nice.
It was just great to meet them.
Haha,then Azfiq said that he will be moving to Puncak Jalil by next year so yay!!!!!
Maybe he will go to the same school as I do :)

The closing ceremony was boring.Then they served us food.
Honestly the masakan hitam*i think it was daging kicap* was scrumptious.
Then Pn.Azlina send Nadia to school and send Shafiah and me to our house.
I was so tired and sleepy.Then I take a nap,lol 4 hours nap was really pampering.
P.s: I ran into Cikgu Hisham and cikgu yang jaga PMR SMK Bukit Jalil.

Oh anyway I just found out who 'abang tu' is.He is an actor.A new one and still fresh :D
His name is Farel Zafrel.
He cast for Kisah Kaisara and his friend's name that looks little bit like Musher is Ben.

ben vs farel
OMG HOTTIES!

rambut ku yang togel

I can barely wait for Saturday.Im really excited about it and Im still counting the days :)

♥anas

No comments:

Post a Comment