Haha what do you think of my new looking blog?
I decided to make some changes.
Even we love what we're having right now we still have to make some changes for future's sake.
I dont actually love the new background,but I'll find a new one soon.
Today,I did nothing at all.
Woke up late,watched TV,lunch,and go online.
I dont know why,lately I always got adds from girls on Myspace.
Its actually freaking me out,cause if its boy that'll be normal.
Only recently I got girls adding me on Myspace.Usually girls will add me for like once a month.
But today,I just checked on my new friends' list
and guess what??
The latest 5 new friends were girls.
Do I look like a lesbian or gay or bi to you??
haha,kidding.
Hope they really want to be my friends and do talk to me.
Not to stalk on my comment like girls always do.I dont think so they're that bad,they're not from my school.
At least tak de la nak feel suspicious sangat.
Hehe,maklumlah dunia sekarang kan banyak gay :D
slamat berblogging..:D
ReplyDelete