Friday, November 13, 2009

Last


Yesterday was the last day I went to SMK Bukit Jalil.
Kidding,I'll go there again to take my PMR"s result.Takutnya.
Just assume I wrote this entry yesterday.

Today Cikgu Hanif kata:

'Hari ni kita akan melakukan amal ibadah kepada sekolah'

Students were divided into few groups to give helps.Some lazy pigs just sit at the dewan and talk and did whatever they wanted while we all buat kerja.
I was in this 9 people group with Natasha,Shafiah,Ayesha,Szarra,Aishah,Kimberly,Pui Yee and Nicole.
Kitorang tolong Pn.Azlina dekat library.
It was really tiring and I was kinda sleepy.
But then,Pn Azlina bought lotsa kuih for us.

Got our strength back,we continued our work and did the shelf.
We have tons of books to be done.
Its like thousands of them or more.
Kerja kitorang complete few minutes before rehat.
Time rehat,kitorang rehat kat canteen*usually we dont,since today is the last day we did*
We ate a lot.
Shafiah almost puke out,haha.
FULL!But I ate what they left.Memang tamak.
My tummy was about to explode at that time.Sekarang ni tengah kena sakit perut.
After rehat??boring..

Its really hard to say goodbye to Shafiah cause Shafiah made this sad expression on her face that I couldn't help but just tell her why I should move
Then,I gave her goodbye hug :(
I almost cried looking at her face.But,since we were In public tak payah la nak nangis.
Im not a girl who cries every time problem come to me.

So I just calmed her down and said gooodbye.
I promise,more slumber party soon.
Nadia too,more slumber party soon.
Dekat rumah baru Nadia please

anas

Im thinking of adopting a cat.I found one.Her name is Mylo,but if she's mine I'll call her Muffin.But since,Im moving out next year takper la.Just forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment