
Nadia,Nadia kenapa tak datang??Kita nak belasah awak kalau awak tak datang esok.
Hehe,Nadia called me and told me that something happened to her in the toilet and dia kena jahit dekat kaki and tangan,aww kesian Nadia.
Rugi Nadia tak datang tadi.We watched Transformer and as what as I expected,Magan Fox was so hot.I melt everytime I saw her face on the screen*Im straight*
Transformer is soo not my type of movie.
I hate all this robot and exploding sounds effect and weird robots' voice stuff.
They annoyed me,honestly.
Somehow I managed to watch Transformer cause I really want to see Megan Fox
I dont talk much today.
Probably cause lack of sleep or stressed out.
I just kept quiet and wait until Megan Fox appear.
She did,but then I was too sleepy that I felt asleep in bilik Urusetia.
I saw Megan Fox in my dream.
We did something that I couldnt tell you.
Aha I cant actually remember what did we did,lol
It was a tight sleep until..
BANG!!
Haha..Naim ketuk meja.Bangang.Nasib baik takde sakit jantung.
My friends and I were the second runner up for Treasure Hunt that was organized by Cikgu Mizy.
Natasha was sweating all over her body,poor skinny girl.
Before I move away,I'll buy her better quality singlet,lol.I think I will.
Haha..and if you dont mind you can have my Lee Cooper singlet.Yang tu kalo peluh 10 hari pon still boleh tahan,macam diapers.
Lol,sure I'm kidding.
♥anas
No comments:
Post a Comment