Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ugly Cookies

Last night I went to bed at 3am.Correction,not my bed but my Kak Endang's bed.
I woke her up to company me to bed and sleep in my room.
But,she was too sleepy and she kept giving me words that I cant remember  that made me too lazy to pujuk her to sleep in my room.
So I slept in her small,dark room in a single sized bed.

Less about yesterday,more about today.
I was glad that today I woke up much much earlier than yesterday.
Same as yesterday,when I woke up it was dark.Sure it was dark cause Kak Endang's room doesnt get sunlight from outside.
Everytime I wake up early,I congrats myself.

Today,I planned to do something that can burn calories and fats.
So I cleaned up my room.
My room isnt  a mess at all.
I cleaned up the drawer and wiped every single stray dust at tempat2 tersorok.
No,Im not the most hygiene person in the world.
I found some of my stuff that I couldnt believe that Im still keeping them,lol.
My room is ugly,I love Natasha's polka dotted room.Really love the dots.Its cute.
Anyway,here ar some pic that I took





 
 

1.I've never thought that I still keep this girly stuff.
2.Omg!!Eiffel Tower in my room.
3.Lets run to Paris from Holland
4.Lets run to Paris from Holland
5.Necklace I made but was retarded

When I got hungry,I went downstair and I saw Kan Endang was cooking.I asked her if I can cook and she said yes and let me to do so.
So I made this chocolate biscuit specially for ayah and mami.It was easy.My own recipe :)





 
I waited until mami and ayah balik to taste my own biscuits.

Me:Sedap tak??
Ayah:Sedap.Letak biscuit,letak chocolate.Rasa pon macam chocolate dengan biscuit.
Me:Ye??Entah entah tak makan pun.
Ayah:Sedap,dah boleh kahwin dah anak ayah
Me:Betul??Tahun depan jugak tasha kahwin!Dengan Mat Salleh tau.
Ayah:Ish ish,suka sangat dengan Korea la Mat Salleh la.Ni semua tak sunat,berak pon tak cebok
Me:heh*gave a smirk*

Rafael is a chocolate lover :)







anas
sorry cause I uploaded too much pics even it doesnt have me on it.Im in taking pictures mood today cause I'd charged my camera's battery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment