Here am I sitting in front of the laptop doing some updates on my folders while listening to Korean’s songs that I don’t understand every single word that the singer tried to whisper on my ear. Today was a rainy day,I did nothing but sleep and played game with Rafael. Im not sure if I can go online tomorrow since Uncle Zuraidi had lost mami’s broadband at office. Uncle Zuraidi is mami’s colleague, I stayed at his house in Phuket which was the most perfect and most private resident I’ve ever been.
I just draft this for fun cause everybody in the world seems to be against me and my friends, which is no fun and really stressing me out.
When Im stressed out I….
Played Bully
I love Bully. Im not into games. I’ve my brothers’ game to play with, but I don’t have the interest. But playing Bully is a real fun. Sometimes, I just wished that I could be Jimmy Hopkins. He did whatever he want to do, and nobody seems to care. When I played Jimmy, I felt like I’m Jimmy, which is cool to me. I kicked people asses without saying sorry,I grabbed girls’ butt and they just said ‘Hey Jimmy’ or they’ll just run away. Haha what a great game. I have my own life, my own house and jobs. Bullworth High School is the coolest school in the world. Okay, maybe in my own fantasy world.
Cry
I hate to cry and Im not the one who cries every time problems come to me. But sometimes I have to let myself cry even it sounds silly. I still remember laughing at Natasha when she cried but deep inside I knew that everybody has to cry when got hurt badly. Even man cries. So crying is not really humiliating.
Read books
Sometimes reading can be really bothering.Sometimes, my mind can get lost in millions of letters with those small font and so hundreds pages. However,it is actually depending on the story that the writer want to tell you. I love books because Im a geek and I admit that. I read English because I need to improve my English and I have to master the language by next year since I have no choice but to speak English by next year. I think it’s a good start of a pace of change for me. Im currently reading Pretty Things by Sara Manning which I bought from Vivian Tan and I love this book so much.Sara is an awesome woman. I read her book before which was Diary Of a Crush.
Sing out loud
I chose to sing sad songs, when I got through the lyrics I know that there’s still lotsa people out there suffering cause they have worse life than mine.
Singing out loud really relieved myself. Because I feel like I’m screaming boiling-mad at the people who stressed me out, it just that the human wasn’t there but I kept in my mind that the person was there and was invisible.
Punched bear
I did this seldomly. Bears are too cute to be punched or punished. Anyway,this is one of millions reason why I have all kind of bears in my room even I’ve never love bear. And surprisingly Im still keeping them.
Blogging
Blogging when stressed out is what girls love to do. They wrote negative crap and talk bad about people or sometimes being really supportive to their friend on blog. Im a girls, I talk bad about people, I gossip and so on but just not on my blog. I think that’s stupid and somehow creepy. I don’t want to be sued for what I wrote on my blog . When I get really mad I wrote shit on my diary or my ‘buku biru’ not on my blog. I thought about it for a second, writing shit to a bunch of posh readers was like beyond humiliating because it’s like I just fooled myself with telling people how bad is myself. Sometimes,we have to fake ourselves but not all the time. I love to read this boy’s blog, every word he wrote lighten me up even I don’t really know him. Its better than reading shit on someone’s blog which contain hatred and sadness like they’ve never felt the real happiness. I love to read blog, whoever person in the world they belong to. I took lesson from their life and try to apply it on my life.
Sleep
I think sleeping is the best therapy. Please take my word for it, go to sleep when you are stressed out.
Okay, enough rambling and Im done.Sorry for some negative crap I wrote.When something is bothering me and I got this bored I’ll talk shit so I can get it out of there and move on.
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment