Day 2
Woke up as late as I wanted.
I was stung by a stupid bee on my thigh and Im still alive.
Thank god
Day 3 *explicit/18PL*
Hurt my eyes for watching porns too much.
Actually I did not.But the tour guide guy brought us to this waterfall.
When I was there to enjoy the scenery,there was like a group of 13++ years old boys swimming naked.
When I slowly walked to the river bank with Mami they all pon lari lintang pukang.Gahh,idiot!!
You dont have to run next to me showing that stuff hanging on your front.
Then the tour guide guy brought us to thw art market
And I saw penis key chains.Lots of them.In many of sizes and colours.
If I were in Malaysia I'd already reported to Jakim and them asked to sue the carpenter.
Day 4
Was in Kuta for shopping
Day 5
Balik
♥anas
No comments:
Post a Comment