Friday, December 25, 2009

To Each Other

Im this happy.That was the moment I turned into a blond.Kidding

Yesterday...


I was happy cause I've just lost 3kg after running around the whole village while screaming
'Tuk Penghulu! I got straight As'

Ok kidding I wish I could do that.But..nahh
And I was also happy cause I got a present and a letter from Shafiah.
What she wrote was really saddening and honestly I could cry reading her message if I wasnt in the car with my family.
Actually I could feel ponds of tears on my eyes.
I've never though what you wrote was gonna made me cry but I'm really sorry that I treated you badly and always yelled over you.
Actually bullying you was fun.
I love the way you said weyh~ and the way you sulked.Cute.
Ikhlas.Thats what I love about you.
Well there is more stuff I can write about Shafiah.
But I insisted that what goes on around our lives is private and is best not to be discussed on my blog.
And also I don't want your laptop to blow up from reading what I wrote!

And Im here to congratulate all my gayfriends and my hotfriends for their achievement on PMR's result
anas

2 comments:

  1. weeeyhhhhhh. *dgn nada shafiah. aduhh. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgg... soo sweet, iloveu.
    sbnrnye smlm(28th dec) kte ucap thx dkt ckgu2 t'msoklah cikgu azlina,, die reply mssg sedihh weyhh mmg nak nangis.. die kata cm ni "alahai ramainye budak baik2 nak pindah" lps kte cete psal awk n nadia yg nk pindh next yr.. btw, c.azlina ckp die nmpk nadia kt ofis hal pndh sekolah..huhu .. soo sad ;dun 4get me.. kte byk kol ko anas, tp tk angkt.

    ReplyDelete