Have you ever went out with your friends ,
And suddenly,you found yourself stucked in the middle of a bunch of hotties??
No??Like I care.Kidding
I do care.
And Im drooling.
Okay,that was my 'dream' last night.
And it 'happened' today.
Like in the Disney Channel Original Movies
said: something something something Dreams come true!!!!
Haha today I went out with my friends to the 'usual place'
Haha thats how I thought of my life is
Like they belonged in quotation marks
Omg*not screaming*
hot guys were everywhere
Though I was pain to admit it,
But whenever I looked around this 'small planet',
like up and down and side to side in a way that didn’t make 'this small world' very comfortable
I can see all the hotties everywhere.
Let me repeat it again ,
E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E
Today might be our last outing.
I dont know and still thinking about another 'girls' day out'.
Im quite busy by the end of this year.Ntahla.
So,I met my 'old hot fellow' that I longed to see
since youdonthavetoknow
My 'old hot fellow' was so hot that I drooled when I saw my 'old hot fellow'
Then,I met a new friend who admit:
Aku mana ada berak cair, aku berak ketul-ketul
Haha
The other one was quite.
Hot tak 'mamak' yang ambil order kat sebelah tu??
Hehe,memang hot pon
♥anas
No comments:
Post a Comment